KAM Images
this site the web

New Website Launch!

I am so excited that the many late nights learning to code, create flash galleries and fight with my computer are behind me. My husband can now rest and not have to come to the study every 10 mins to look at what I have created or stop me throwing the mouse at the screen!

I can now proudly let you know the new web site is live! With all new galleries, promotions and new images from the many new clients I have met over the year.

A big thanks to all those who have let me use their images for promotion!

KAM Images Photography Website

www.kamimages.com.au

1 comments:

Sarah Philp said...

Looks great Kelly...very happy for you getting your business off the ground. Well done.
Sarah, Jai & Mia xxx

Post a Comment

 

Moving Memories for life

Kam Images Photography 2010.

Usage Policies