KAM Images
this site the web

Miss Sophia and Mr James - 8th May 2010

Karen, Clive and their gorgeous family met me on a lovely sunny day at Sir James McCusker Park for what was a very busy morning indeed! Miss Sophia is an energetic 2 1/2 year old that can move like lightning and her little brother Mr James is just too cute for words! Karen was after some updated photos of the kids but also a family shot which Sophia made me work for!! Here's a sneak peek! Happy Mothers Day by the way Karen!!








2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Kelly

Thank you so much for the lovely photos, I just ordered a load online for my family back in the UK and they are going to be sooo excited when they get them (they don't know we had the shoot done!) I can't stop looking at them and my beautiful babies! :-)

Karen x

KAM Images Photography said...

So glad you are happy with them! You should be so proud of your two little angels!

Post a Comment

 

Moving Memories for life

Kam Images Photography 2010.

Usage Policies